Discover the mental training you need to excel in your sport
For athletes who are committed to taking their performance to the next level.
Do you find it frustrating that you aren’t consistently performing up to your potential in competition? Do you perform well in practice yet get overly anxious in competition? Do you have difficulty letting go of mistakes and, as a result, continue to make them? How is this affecting your confidence?
Are you ready to take your performance to the next level, but you’re not sure how? Have you done all you can to improve your physical skills...
- You take lessons from coaches to improve your technique and strategy
- You have the best equipment
- You consistently train harder and harder
…but you just aren’t performing to your full potential?
Yogi Berra once said, “Ninety percent of the game is half mental.” Whether or not you agree with Yogi’s math, I think you would agree that much of competitive sport is a mental game.
So, how much time are you devoting to mental training?
An athletic coach for over 17 years, most recently and the University of Notre Dame, Head Coach Sharon Petro realized that she could better help athletes reach their peak performance by teaching and coaching mental skills. Over the past 15 years, she has helped hundreds of committed athletes take their game to the next level.
In one-on-one coaching sessions with the Head Coach, you’ll learn important tools to achieving mental discipline, and you’ll quickly understand how easy it is to improve your performance, both on and off the field.
With Head Coaching programs you will learn:
- Simple ways to improve your performance and mental preparation for training, competition, and post competition
- Techniques to establish a rock-solid confidence that will hold up under the pressure of competition
- Tools to focus your attention during competition
- …and so much more, with the ultimate result of achieving your peak physical performance.