Is The Pressure Sometimes Too Much?
- Do you often worry that you aren’t good enough?
- Does anxiety prevent you from performing your best?
- Do you wonder if you’re pulling your weight on the team?
- Do you worry about how others are judging your performance?
- Do you stress out about winning instead of focusing on performing well?
- Do you procrastinate?
- Are you so overwhelmed that you can’t effectively study for finals?
- Does the looming term paper make you sweat?
- Is your anxiety paralyzing?
In Minutes . . .
Rid yourself of any emotional blocks to improved performance under pressure. We’re not talking about a long-term program here. It takes one hour for me to explain the process and help you overcome your blocks to improved performance. If you have a competition or final exams coming up soon, you need results NOW.
At Your Fingertips . . .
Like acupuncture and acupressure, the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a process that utilizes the body’s energy meridian points. Rather than using needles, you can stimulate these points by tapping on them with your fingertips. This clears the emotional responses that don’t serve you and that get in the way of your performance.
Imagine . . .
What would it be like to approach your competition, final exam, or giving a presentation with confidence instead of fear?
Practice . . .
While we may only address one stressful situation in the initial hour, you will take home clear instructions of the EFT process to use with any other problems that come up. You can use this technique on just about anything.
Here’s What Others Have To Say . . .
I worked with Dr. Petro utilizing her EFT Technique. I was so fearful of public speaking my whole life, at age 42 and after one session with her I was able to give a great speech and no longer have the fear. Thanks so much!
E.C., Rhode Island
I highly recommend EFT to everyone who would like to master the art of remaining calm in challenging situations. I had heard about EFT from several people before talking with Sharon about it’s effectiveness, and now that she has taught me the technique, I find that EFT serves me well as I prepare for presentations.
Annick Salomon, Realtor
Before tapping, everything was so much harder than it needed to be. I was frustrated easily when things did not go my way at practice, and still anxious about performing in front of others even with the use of some other mental methods. However when I learned the simple process of tapping, I became more patient and comfortable in front of a crowd. It is simply amazing that something like tapping certain points of the body while saying phrases that you make up about your own problems can actually have an impact on your actions. When I first heard about this technique, I was a little skeptical, but once I gave it a shot, the problems that I had that mentally blocked me from performing my best disappeared with each tap. Another plus is that tapping is very flexible, and can be done practically anywhere at anytime. In being an athlete and student, I have little time to even breathe during the week, but I always find time to fit in this very beneficial mental tool. Tapping should be exercised by any and all athletes that wish to enhance their performance to become the best possible competitor they can be.
Nationally Competitive Artistic Roller Skater
The Package . . .
- An introductory session for 60 minutes to learn the Emotional Freedom Technique and clear your emotional blocks.
- A handout to take home that explains the process you just experienced in detail.
- A 30-minute follow-up session on the phone or in my office to review the technique, answer any questions, or tap on other problems.